*** DRESSAGE TOMORROW IS CANCELLED***
Sorry everyone. The weather forecast for tomorrow is worse than weather we are presently getting. The committee feel it would be unwise to encourage people to travel towing or ride their horses in such windy conditions.
If you have paid by bacs please let me (Kim) have your bank details by PM so I can refund you.
Sorry...your safety is our paramount concern
For all events at Cannington EC....
***IMPORTANT... DUE TO THE INCREASE IN EQUINE FLU, PASSPORTS WILL BE CHECKED.***
You will NOT be able to attend without an up to date vaccination. Horses must have been vaccinated in the last 6 months and before 7 days of the event (Competition or lessons).
Dressage competition Saturday 10th August. entries closed
Lessons: Saturday 17th August and Friday 23rd August at Cannington with Natalie Passmore