Membership Secretary - Frances Kelly
Important Information regarding 2021 membership
2020 has been a very difficult year for many people for many different reasons.
Having said that the year seems to have whizzed by and it is time to renew our memberships for the 2021 year.
The committee have done as much as we can to run as many events as possible in 2020, however, we recognise that due to Covid-19 restrictions during the year we have not run as many as we would have liked and you may have expected when joining our club.
We feel it is appropriate to recognise this in our 2021 membership fees as follows
For New Members and those that joined in 2020 on or after 2nd March 2020 the 2021 standard membership fees remain the same as 2020
* £30 for the first full ridden member
* £25 for each additional full ridden member resident at the same address
* £10 for the first non-ridden member
* £7.50 for each additional non-ridden member resident at the same address
Any members renewing their membership in 2021 who joined on or before 1st March 2020 (Joined date will be the date the membership form was signed and dated) the fees will be reduced.
* £20 for the first full ridden member
* £17.50 for each additional full ridden member resident at the same address
* £7 for the first non-ridden member
* £5 for each additional non-ridden member resident at the same address
The committee see this as a one off reduction and it does not set any precedents for future years.
Join after 1st August 2021 and get 20% off your membership.
IF YOU PAY BY BACS YOU WILL NOT BE DEEMED TO BE A MEMBER UNTILL YOU HAVE RETURNED THE MEMBERSHIP FORM TO THE MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY.
This can be done by post or email. Untill we have recieved your form and we have issued a membership number you will not be able to take advantage of membership rates or be added to the club Facebook page.
If you would like to become a member of our riding club, you must be 16 or over.
Please fill in the membership form and send to our Membership Secretary, Frances Kelly.
NB: If you have a medical condition that you think we need to know about, please speak to one of the committee members.
Our membership runs from January to December.